- Completed admission application
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- High school diploma or GED diploma
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Signed release form
- PA State Criminal History Clearance
- Contact our office for an application packet. Complete and return the application packet.
- Determine method of payment. Please see page five for options or contact our office for more information.
- Forbes will contact the student after receiving the application packet to schedule a placement test.
- After completing the placement tests and reviewing the clearances, Forbes will inform the student of his/her enrollment status. See Admission Policy and Adult Students Clearances in the application packet.
- Upon approval, the student will receive notification from the Adult Training Department regarding orientation.
- Completed registration form
- Program registration fee
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the course/certification.
- Contact our office for a registration form.
- Complete and return registration form with registration fee.
- Student will be registered for the class unless otherwise notified.